Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Suggestions?


I was thinking, with the New Year ringing in, what suggestions would you have for the site?  I'm always interested in taking my audiences' temperature, so send me an email at footballislifeblog@yahoo.com and let me know what suggestions you have.  Currently I'm still working on the 3-4 defense and the single wing offense.  If you have any information you'd like to pass along, drop me an email.  Anyhow, here's some links to keep you going until my next post.



Here's a good post on the adaptation of the flexbone offense.  I think we are really seeing this offense coming into it's own, and there is no doubt the triple option has made its way back into the limelight of college football.  As always good link from Smart Football to Grantland.



Compete in all Things has a good post on the 3-4 defensive line.  If you're like me and trying to learn more about this defense, then you will want to read this post.  Also if you are like me, finding information on the 3-4 is like finding the Holy Grail!  Good post Mariner!



Coach Hoover really hits home with his latest piece on Tim Tebow.  I don't get all the haters our there, but to be honest, ol' Hoover goes into depth on what he believes is happening to the Denver Tebows...er...Broncos.  I think he's dead on with his opinion here, and I feel the EXACT same way.  Maybe I'm a little cynical, but I do believe in the power of belief, and I do believe that one person can make a difference.  Such is the way with the Broncos.  You cannot deny that the Broncos are not a changed football team.  What makes this even better, is how traditional NFL analysts cannot stand how he's able to be successful.  I also think there needs to be some kudos to head coach John Fox.  He at least had the wherewithal to start Tebow and give him a chance despite all the detractors.  Hey, desperate men sometimes do desperate things.  I hope the ride doesn't end with a few wins either, I'd like to see the Tebows playoff bound!!!  That would be a VERY nice Christmas gift for me.



For those that don't go to Gridnotes to find out your latest update on all your favorite football blogs...GET YOUR FRIGGIN' HEAD CHECKED!!!!!  What a great setup over there.  You can find whatever you need, whenever you want it, and the site is cleanly done, hats off bro, I'll drink a Sam Adams for ya!  Great site, please check it out for all your information needs.  There's great links to articles I frequently check out.  No more searching through this blog or that, all blog posts are referenced and easy to find, again...hats off!



Spread football is at it again with some very useful Air Raid powerpoints.  I'm learning this Air Raid stuff daily, and have "overnight" become a Mike Leach fan (who'd have figured right?).  Take a look at these powerpoints, good stuff and well worth the read!



Well, this is probably the last post before the big day, so to all Happy Holidays, and have a very Happy New Year!!!!



Don't forget the Juice!

P.S. don't forget to follow me on Twitter @theduece02. 

Duece

No comments:

Post a Comment